Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's okay Thursday

It's Okay:

... that I am spending a small fortune on buying books for my Nook. Not really a fortune but I need to slow down.

...that I have really enjoyed the beautiful weather we are having lately.

..that I want to take a self defense class.

...that I laughed when andrew came home last week with a ticket from a State Trooper for not wearing his seat belt. I get on to him all the time about this so I thought it was funny that he got caught.

...that i'm looking forward to taking Grant to the Easter Egg hunt this weekend at our church. He LOVES to hunt eggs. He is so excited.

...that I'm excited I put a roast in the crock pot this morning, which means dinner will pretty much be ready when I get home today.

I hope everyone has an Okay  wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment