Friday, March 9, 2012

Splatterbeat

Last night we went to Splatterbeat at the Pike Pioneer Museum. What is Splatterbeat??? It is a show where people played drums on the tops of garbage cans while paint is being splattered everywhere. The show also had some flashing neon lights.  At the end of the show everyone is welcome to come on stage or to play with the cans around the ampitheater and splatter their own paint. Needless to say Grant had a wonderful time. It was definitely something different to do. Living in such a small town had limited things to do for fun. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Here are some of the before and after pictures from the show.
 Maddie and Brady
Double trouble- Jeremiah and Grant
 the men
 Grant and Jeremiah dancing
 Maddie having a ball
 Aunt Heather and Maddie
Mommy and Grant- of course his eyes would be closed
 The Other Davis Family
 one more of us

We had a wonderful time. I'm really glad we could find a babysitter for Bryce. Grant still has some paint in his hair...haha. I also think it is good for him to spend sometime without his brother. I know Grant loves being a big brother but I know he needs that one on one time too. Grant's excitement was very much worth all the scrubbing of the tub and clothes I will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment