Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's okay Thursday

It's okay:


...that I wish today was Friday!

...that I stay up and watch my DVR'ed shows after everyone is asleep to have some ME time, when I should be sleeping.

...that we have the money to buy our new cooktop and i'm really debating on buying a bunch of small things for the house instead.

...that we have our current Netflix movie for almost two weeks and haven't watched it.

...that I just now got around to ordering a photo book from Grant's birth. I did play catch-up and order Bryce's too.

...that i'm excited Andrew is grilling for dinner and all I have to cook is a side dish.

...that I have been playing on Microsoft Publisher all day and I still haven't figured it out.

...that I think my children are the cutest boys in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment