Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recapping

It has been about 5 days since my last post and a lot has happened.

Friday night we had a young adult movie night at church. We watched Courageous and ate pizza. Of course, I have already seen the movie but it was a good time to fellowship with friends. Saturday I helped host a baby shower for my friend Whitney. It was farm themed and everything turned out so cute. She got lots of great gift for baby Reid.  I forgot my camera though so I don't have any pictures. My niece was also in a pageant Saturday. I didn't get to go to the pageant b/c of the shower but I did get to see the video. She was so cute and funny. She won prettiest eyes. Sunday was just a normal day....church and lunch at Grandmas. Sunday night was a true blessing. We got to watch my brother in law get baptized. All in all we had a great busy weekend.

Bryce is sick again. They called from the daycare Monday afternoon and said he had a fever. I decided to go ahead and take him to the doctor b/c he has a croupy sounding cough. It's turns out that he has a fever virus. I have never heard of such. Apparently, running a fever is the only symptom. He was running a low fever but seems to feel better and is able to take his milk. We have his four month check-up on Thursday. I still can't believe he is four months already. I just hope he is feeling good enough that they can give him his shots. If not then I guess my husband will have to make a trip to Dothan soon. My mother is also coming Thursday to pick up Grant and take him back to Mobile. Grant is so excited about going to Mimi, Pepaw, and Bailey Rae's house. He asks me everyday if today is the day he gets to go. Finally tomorrow is the day and he is soo excited!

This upcoming weekend we are going to see The Hunger Games. I'm excited about this. I read all three book in about 1 week and 1/2. I really hope the movie doesn't stray to far from the book. I'm also helping host another baby shower for Whitney at our church Sunday. So this weekend is pretty much booked too. I am still looking forward to my two days off to spend with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment