Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's okay Thursday

It's okay:

...that I'm leaving work today at 12:30 and i'm super excited.

...that I ordered Grant some new spring clothes and i'm paying myself back out of his savings account. Isn't that what all the birthday and Christmas money is for??

...that I'm super excited about going to the movies to see The Hunger Games this weekend.

...that Grant is going to Mobile today and not coming home until Sunday. He needs to spend some time with his Mimi and Pepaw and this mommy needs a break.

...that Bryce is still sleeping in our room instead of his room.(not in our bed just our room)

...that I secretly hope SOME of the boys school pictures turn out bad. I always buy the whole pack (around $90.00 b/c they are so good) and I really only want to buy half this year.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment