Friday, March 23, 2012

4 month check-up

Bryce's four month check-up was yesterday. He weighes 15lb and 6oz and was 27 inches long. He is getting so big. He is even starting to get those cute fat rolls on his thighs.(Of course you would only use cute and fat rolls in the same sentence when you are talking about a baby...haha) Bryce had a really bad ear infection in his right ear. I figured he had one but I didn't expect it to be so bad. They put him on an antibiotic and some cream for the exzema on his face. Hopefully all the sickness will be gone from the Davis household soon. Other then the ear everything thing else was good at the appointment. Our doctor said Bryce is developing well. We also get to start cereal and baby food. I'm sure I will have some cute pictures of him eating soon. We do have to go back in about 2 weeks to get his shots though. Bryce did seem to feel better this monring with no fever.... so he was all smiles. And have I mentioned lately that I love him smile. It makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment