Monday, March 5, 2012

Oreo & Butter Cup

Like I mentioned in my profile, we are slowly expanding our family. This time it is with animals. We got two new mini horses last week. We finally decided on the names Oreo and Butter Cup. Grant loves his horses. Right now he can only pet them. They have to be broke before riding them. Hopefully soon we will get someone to break the horses or at least one so we can let Grant ride. Grant goes out with his daddy every afternoon to feed and pet them. Needless to say Grant is in LOVE.

Oreo

ButterCup- I will try and get a better picture soon

Grant petting his new horses


We are planning on getting at least one more mini horse that I know off. I'm pretty sure Andrew is thinking we are going to start raising them. I guess we will just have to see. FYI  baby mini horses are the most adorable thing you have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment