Friday, March 16, 2012

4 Months Old

I can't believe Bryce is four months old today. At this age :

-Bryce loves to be talked too. He will whine sometimes when you walk away.
-Bryce loves to watch Grant
-Bryce laughs out loud a lot. It use to be when you would tickle him but now he will laugh when I talk to him or make silly faces.
-Bryce sits in his bumbo seat and can play with a toy at the same time.
-Bryce can roll from stomach to back.
-Bryce is eating 6oz every 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
-Bryce is sleeping all night again. He quit for a while after he got sick but is back to all night.
-Bryce is wearing 3-6 month clothes and some just 6 months. He is so long.


We go to the doctor next week for his 4 month check-up. I will post his official height and weight. I can't wait to see how much he has grown. Bryce's smile absolutely melts my heart and brightens my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment