Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wonderful Blessings

Another wonderful weekend has come to an end. It was busy as usual but full of many great blessings.Friday night we stayed at home and watched Courageous. This is a christian based movie geared toward fatherhood but I think it will touch any parent. I actually believe everyone would enjoy this movie. There were times when I was crying from sadness and times when I was crying from laughter.


Saturday morning I cleaned the house while Andrew and Grant played outside and went to the feed store.  Andrew said Grant had a great time playing with Jeremiah and an old cashier. He said one was pretending to buy stuff and the other would ring it up.  Saturday afternoon we went to Cally's 1st birthday party. It was a unicorn themed party. Grant loved riding the unicorn and playing in the ball pit.

 Grant loved riding on the unicorn!


Silly Jeremiah!
Boys playing in the ball pit

picture through the net...kinda blurry

This is grant telling me he has something in his teeth so he can't smile. He was eating candy!

Saturday night we went to Auntie Donna's house. She fried some fish and shrimp. The kids cousins played together while the adults played Spoons. This was the first time I played and I love it. It can get quit aggressive. The object of the game is to get four of a kind in your hand and grab a spoon or don't get left without a spoon. Once people start grabing a spoon, you grab one whether you have four of a kind or not. It is really funny to see people get so into the game. I definitely think we will have to play this again.

Sunday Grant suprised us with another blessing. He sang in front of the church with two other children. Grant has sang before but not like this. There was no jumping around or dancing, just loud singing. He was so prescious. He made me feel like such a proud mom. I only wish I would have brought the camcorder. Andrew brother also suprised us at church. He didn't tell anyone that he was going to confess his faith and ask to be baptized again. When he was a young child he was baptized. He admitted he wasn't living right and wanted to rededicate his life to the Lord. It is always a blessing when someone gives their life to the Lord. We had another wonderful weekend full of many blessings. I hope everyone has a BLESSED week.

No comments:

Post a Comment