Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's okay Thursday

It's okay

... that I left a sink full of dishes instead of cleaning them up this morning.

...that since my child is sick I have been letting him watch as much cartoons as he wants.

...that I am looking forward to the weekend because we don't really have any plans. I'm excited about having some time to relax and hopefully reading The Hunger Games.

...that i'm still wearing the trial contacts the eye doctor gave me over a month ago and wearing my glasses alot more. I really just don't want to spend the money right now on new contacts.

...that I have a hard time determining the difference between hunger and boredom.

...that when I make out my grocery list I seperate the items by sections (cold, meat, dry, paper products). Yes I have OCD.

...that sometimes I struggle with WANT VS NEED.


I hope everyone has an okay wonderful Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment