Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just some sentences

 I keep thinking today is Thursday for some reason. I have been a day off all week. I like Wednesday nights. There is several things I like to watch on tv. Also the past several weeks Andrew has been taking Grant to church on Wednesday nights. I get some quiet time with Bryce.

Sometimes I feel a little mom guilt like i'm spending more time with one child then the other. Grant has been spending more time with his daddy and other members of the family while i've been taking care of Bryce. He by no means goes unloved or doesn't get attention. Then I remind myself that I gave Grant a lot of attention when he was a baby and I need to do the same with Bryce. I love our rides to and from school each day. Grant and I talk the whole time. I find out about his day and he asks a ton of questions. Grant loves to talk. We also talk a lot at dinner. We sit down everynight and eat together as a family. This also helps my guilt because I know Grant gets plenty of undivided attention. (Bryce is still to little to participate)

Yesterday the weather was so nice. Andrew cooked dinner on his new grill. It was nice to get to spend all that time outside with my whole family. Bryce loved being outside. We have a cover back patio so we stayed under it. I hope this nice weather continues. I could get use to spending my evenings outside watching my kids play rather then being cooped up in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment