Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just some sentences

This past weekend we didn't do very much. I enjoyed having some free time. I took the kids outside to play in the nice weather. I wanted some time to catch up on my reading.  I finished The Hunger Games yesterday and started Catching Fire (the 2nd book on the Hunger Games Series) last night. I am very addicted to these books and I can't wait till the movie comes out later this month. I'm currently eating Resse's Puff cereal dry as I type this. This is one of my favorite kinds to eat. Really anything with peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite.

I've been pretty scared lately with all the break ins that have been happening around town. None have been very close to where we live. I have come up with a somewhat plan if someone did try to break in. Andrew thinks i'm crazy for worrying about this but I can't help but think about my children. We are going to get a smaller safe that opens with your handprint in our room and a few flood lights outside. I think it will make me feel a little better. I hope this feeling of nervousness will pass soon.

I can't believe Bryce will be 4 months old at the end if this week. It doesn't seem like he should be ready to start baby food yet. He is getting such a personality. He laughes out loud a lot. And he loves to watch Grant....very sweet. He also rolled over for the first time this past weekend. I saw him do it three times in a row. He would get so excited when I would praise him for rolling over. It's funny how these little things in life make me so happy. Grant is also doing good. He is talking and asking more questions everyday. I'm also feeling a lot more comfortable about walking out of the room and leaving him in there with Bryce. At first I thought Grant might try and pick him up or something. Grant has also become my helper in the mornings. Andrew has already left for work so Grant usually has to hold Bryce's bottle for a few minutes while I finish loading stuff up, especially if we are running late. He does such a good job. I think he loves being a big brother.

Wednesdays are usually the work day I dread the most. Most people would say Monday but actually Mondays are pretty busy and pass by fast. Wednesdays are the slow days and seem to take forever. I really hope today goes by fast. So I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment