Monday, February 27, 2012

games, hamburgers, horses, and church

This weekend flew by as usual. Friday night Whitney and Wade came over to the house. We ate pizza and played some games. Saturday I did laundry and cleaned up the house. Andrew went Saturday morning to pick up the two newest members of our family. We have two new minature horses. We are still in debate on what we are naming them. So far Grant has said: horse, tan, cereal, sausage, oreo, buster, and a few other random names that didn't make sense. Oreo is a possiblilty because one horse is a black and white paint. I will have to take some pictures soon and post them for everyone to see.

Saturday night some of our friends (Whitney and Wade, Chase and Claire, and Josh and Nicole) came over to play more games. We grilled hamburgers, hotdogs, and had some buffalo chicken dip. We had a great time laughing and being very competative.  Sunday we went to church and then ate lunch at grandmas.  After lunch we went home for nap time. I usually don't like to take a nap but I was exhausted. Bryce has been waking up in the middle of the night since he has been sick. We were use to getting a full night of sleep and now we are adjusting to interrupted sleep. I really hope once the weather gets warmer everything will go back to normal. At least I can hope so! I cooked chili last night and caught up on some of my DVR'ed shows. I also watched cartoons with Grant and played with Bryce. Side note: Bryce has started laughing out loud....cutest thing ever. I love to talk and sing to him. He smiles so big. We also tickle him a little to hear his wonderful laugh!

BUSY BUSY is how the Davis household is these days. However, I wouldn't change any of it.  We are truly blest to have such great family and friends to stay busy with. We do not know where we would be without any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment