Monday, February 13, 2012

Wonderful weekend

This weekend was one of the best weekends we have had in a long time. My brother lives in California and I don't get to see him very often. He came in town along with my sister in law Meagan and my mother. Friday night we just hung out around the house and played with the kids.

Saturday Andrew and I cooked breakfast along with our helper Grant.


We also walked up the road to show Josh and Meagan the animals we have around our house. My brother in law has pigs, goats, baby sheep, chickens, and guinea pigs. We were intruducing the family to our country living... haha! Saturday afternoon we played Phase 10 and Monopoly Deal card game. We have a great time playing games. In fact, I think we found a new favorite game, Monopoly Deal. It is like monopoly but a fast paced card game. Saturday evening Andrew grilled dinner and we played some more games. Sunday morning we ate breakfast and our family was on their way. I enjoyed catching up with my brother and seeing the interaction between Grant and his Uncle Josh. Grant took to Josh very well. It was so sweet Bryce also held a toy(his ball) for the first time.  Below are a few more pictures from this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment