Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's okay Thursday


It's okay

....that I like to go out to eat every Thursday, so I get a night off from cooking.

....that I like to play games and get very competative while playing them.

....that I have spring fever bad and am dying to put out my decorations

....that my newest addiction is Pinterest and I keep adding to my husbands honey do list.

....that I like to go to the tanning bed or get a pedicure sometimes to feel pretty.

...that I make my 2 1/2 year old sing his Sunday School songs before getting the piece of gum he wants while riding in the car.

....that the only think I wanted for Valetine's day was Breaking Dawn. And that I could watch the Twilight series over and over.

....that sometimes I give advice or offer my opion with out being asked, especially when I am trying to help someone I care about.

....that I am trying to do the Carrie Underwood leg workout b/c I would love to have her legs.

And its most definitley okay that i'm "borrowing" creative ideas to try on my blog.... from other blogs I follow.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment