Wednesday, February 8, 2012

updating and starting fresh

Lets see where to begin my first post....... I use to have a blog I started about 4 years ago. I did pretty well for close to a year and then shortly after the birth of our first child Grant, I stopping finding time to write. Needless to say a lot has changed between now and then. I decided to start a new blog, start FRESH in 2012. I really hope to capture the day to day moments of my life.


Since 2012 began we have been one busy family!
~ We started out the year at our friends Josh and Nicole's house. There were several other couples and a few small children there. Grant had a ball watching the fireworks and roasting marshmellows. Since Bryce was only 1 month old we decided to let Auntie Donna watch him so we could spend more time outside and with Grant.
~ I also returned to work on January 3rd. My mother kept Bryce in Mobile for my first week back. It was strange not having him around the house. However, I was so busy getting my schedule back in order I wasn't too upset about him being gone so long.
~ Bryce had his 2 month check-up on January 16,2012. He weighed 12lb and 11 oz and was 25 1/4in. He was 95% for height and 75% for weight. He is way bigger then Grant was at his age.
~ Grant got up and sang in front of the church with the other kids in his Sunday School class for the first time in Feb. He sang about 1 verse and decided it was time to put on a dance show. He made everyone laugh and needless to say i'm one very proud mother. He is also about to attempt round two at singing in front of the church this Sunday. And YES we are recording these.

We also have a couple things coming up we are looking forward to. I'm going to dinner with one of my best friends Cherish tonight. Although we only live 45min away from each other we just can't seem to get our schedules together. I'm very excited about some girl talk!! My brother, sister-in-law, and mother are coming to stay this weekend. Josh and Meagan live in California so it has been a long time since I've seen him and i've never met her. So it should be a fun weekend. My nephew Jeremiah's 3rd birthday is this month and we will have his birthday party to attend. I'm going to girls movie night with some women from work next week to see The Vow.  Also, i'm off work on Presidents day and I hope to do some shopping for our family beach trip in MAY!! I'm so excited about out trip. I think Grant will enjoy it so much especially the part about getting our unidivided attend with no little brother around.


All in all, we started out the year great and are truely one blessed family!









No comments:

Post a Comment