Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's okay Thursday

It's Okay:

...that I'm excited about not having any plans this weekend. We always have so much going on and it will be nice to relax.

...that I am addicted to a series of books by Janet Evanovich. There is eighteen in the series and i've read four. I'm trying to pace myself before I go broke buying them. I really want to download the next one to my Nook.

...that I still need to watch last week Grey's Anatomy before I can watch the new Grey's tonight.

...that it made me feel good this morning when Grant said I was his favorite teacher. I usually just think of myself as his mother but there was a lot of truth to that statement. I am his teacher too.

...that I haven't really cooked the past two night. We had sandwiches one night and corndogs with mac & cheese last night. The warm weather makes me want to be outside and not cook..... plus I need to buy some groceries.

...that I ate a yogurt and cereal bar and i'm still hungry this morning.

...that one month from now we will be at the beach and i'm super excited. I can't wait for a mini vacation and to be off work.

 I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment