Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter...picture overload

We had a wonderful Easter holiday. We started with the egg hunts the weekend before Easter. We had an egg hunt at our church Shady Grove. Here are a few of those pictures....


Grant pushing Bryce in his stroller

What Bryce did during the Easter Egg hunt

Cousin Photo

Grant loves to hunt eggs

Maddie and Jeremiah

The other Davis family

Our attempt at a family photo

Grant had an Easter party at school last week. They hunted eggs too. I didn't get to go since it was at 9:00 in the morning. Grant said he had a great time. On Easter we went to sunrise service, breakfast, Sunday School, and an Easter contada. We got home around 9:45 or so. I cooked a hashbrown casserole for lunch. It was the first time I tried it and I actually changed the recipe up some due to missing ingredients. Apparently everyone liked it because they want me to make it again.  The kids hunted eggs at Grandma's house before lunch and then we went home to nap. Around 4 we went to Andrews cousins house for more egg hunting. Needless to say, we have a lot of candy and plastic eggs around our house. Here are a several of those pictures....

Before the egg hunt at Grandma's....this is one of the best pictures we have off the cousins

G looking everywhere

I'll race you!

No more pictures...

Bryce's new trick....feet in his mouth

Playing ball and bubbles with granddaddy 

Maddie took this picture...very good for a 4 year old

All the cousins before the egg hunt at Brian & Jennifer's house

Jeremiah looks like he is up to something

Bryce passed out from all the excitement

Daddy rode Grant on Brian's 4 wheeler before we left.

As you can see from all the pictures we had a wonderful Easter. The only thing I didn't get a picture of was our family photo in our Easter clothes or any of just Andrew and me. Oh well, we always have next time. I know i've said in before but I will say it again....we are truelly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment