Monday, April 16, 2012

5 months old

Today my sweet little Bryce is 5 months old. He is growing so fast.

At 5 months Bryce:
- can hold just about any of his toys.
-can roll over like a champ.
- most nights sleeps on his stomach. He rolls over during the night.
-eats stage one baby food.
-goes to bed around 8 and I have to wake him in the mornings.
- smiles and laughes a lot.
- loves to watch Mickey Mouse.
-likes to be outside.

We put up Bryce's bouncey seat and swing this weekend. He was too big for them. We got out his Baby Einstein Entertainer. Bryce loves it. Bryce is also sleeping in his pack and play instead of the infant sleeper. He can stretch out now. I'm working on putting him in his crib in his room. I just like the feeling of him being in the same room. I'm not ready to move my baby. I'm sure it will come soon because I think we are starting to wake him up in the mornings. Here are a few pictures of my sweet little big man.

Happy Baby
Sleepy baby
 Watching Mickey Mouse
I've found my toes and my fingers


To my loving little boy Bryce,
You make our house so happy. You can light up a room with your smile and your laugh is contagious. You make our family feel complete. I love the way you watch your brother. He is sometimes the only one who can keep you from crying. I think yall will turn out to be inseperable. You love your mommy. Everytime I talk you search the room until you can see me. It makes my heart feel with joy to know you love me so. You are the best baby anyone could ask for. We love you soo much. Happy 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment