Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rodeo, Anniversary, and Dominos

This past weekend we took Grant to the Rodeo. He had a wonderful time. Grant even made friends with one of the cowboys. He was trying to get Grant to ride the horse with him . Grant was being shy and wouldn't but the guy did give Grant a present. He gave Grant his pocket knife. He told Grant to be a cowboy when he grew up and to use it. Grant thought it was the coolest thing ever. He strutted around the rest of the night with his hand on his pocket.


little cowboy

Dancing at the Rodeo

I love him!

G was proud of his knife.



Saturday was also our wedding anniversary. We have been married five years. I can't believe it has been that long. I know in the grand scheme of things five years isn't that long but it is for us. I pray that our love and relationship continues to grow. Andrew is a wonderful husband. He helps whenever I ask him around the house and with the kids. Sometimes he even surprises me and cleans or cooks on his own. He is very funny. His sense of humor is one of the things I find most attractive about him. We enjoy watching movies and playing games together. Of course, having two small children's hinders a lot of date nights... so we have to make due at home. This could be why our relationship is so strong. We truly are just happy being in each others company. And when we do get special date nights it makes them mean even more.

Today has been two weeks since Grandma's brain surgery. She is doing better each day. She is at Rehab now and will hopefully be going home by the end of the week. We went to visit her Sunday afternoon and she was in good spirits. She even played several games of domino's. Speaking of domino's it was the first time I had ever played. I really enjoyed it. I think I will be investing in a game soon, especially since two people can play.

No comments:

Post a Comment