Monday, May 14, 2012

Beach, Yummy Food, Roller Skating and a Sick child

Today I am tired and Bryce is at home instead of school.  He is sick with some sort of bacterial infection in his throat. We came home yesterday from our beach vacation and he was running a fever. We took Bryce to the Urgent Care because I thought he had an ear infection. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Last Wednesday we left for the beach. Bryce stayed with my mother because he is really to small to enjoy the beach. I also thought it would be good for Grant to get some undivided attention. We had a blast. We ate at several different places: Tacky Jacks, Boondocks, The Back Porch, Thomas Donuts, and Dippin Dots. We went crab hunting several times. Grant loved it. He would actually catch the crabs in his net and wasn't scared. He cried the last night when we let them go. Saturday night we went to Rockit Lanes and played some video games and roller skated.  Grant kept trying to run in the skates, so he didn't care to much for it. However, I skated forever and had a blast. It reminded me of old times. We also managed to get in a couples night out and a girls night out. Over all we had a great time. Here are a few of the pictures I took on my phone.



G passed out in Andrew's shirt

 Boondock's

Grant and me at Rockit Lanes

Andrew and me at Tacky Jack's

Couple's night out minus the guys


Girls night out

Grant and Jeremiah

Playing at Splash

Grant, Jeremiah, Maddie, and Brady at the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment