Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2 year old questions

Last night after feeding Bryce dinner I was playing wiht my new phone. I decided to video Grant. He sang his ABC's and The Itsy Winsy Spider (as he calls it).  Since Grant will be three Friday I thought it would fun to ask him some questions and see how he responds. Here are a few:

What is your name?  Grant
Grant What............Grant Carter Davis
How old are you? 2
How old will you be on your birthday? 3
What do you like about your brother? I like to watch him eat
What do you like about your dad? Watching him eat too...
No, what do you like to do with dad? Play outside
What do you like about your mommy? I like to love you
Do you like having a little brother? Yes
What are your favorite tv shows? Dora, Diego, and Team Umizoomi
What are your dogs names? Chloe Chloe and Bryant Bryant
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Drive my truck

Maybe sometime soon I will figure out how to upload the video on here. The video is so cute. Of course he knows how to melt my heart. I love you too buddy and happy early birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment