Monday, June 11, 2012

Random thoughts

This past weekend was very rainy. While a lot of people probably were upset, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Usually we are super busy and don't have time to rest. Since the weather was no good this weekend..... I laid around in my PJ's watching movies and reading my Nook.  Andrew and I watched The Vow and Act of Valor. Both movies made me cry but I equally enjoyed them. I finished my last book of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I also started Fifty Shades of Grey. I wasn't sure if I would actually read this book because it very descriptive and not reserved. That part of the book is new to me as a reader. It is quite different then anything I have ever read but I can't seem to put it down. There are three books in this series and i'm sure I will have them all read very soon.

When I started reading it was because of Nicholas Sparks. I had one of his books as my summer reading in high school. I have since read all of his books and added a few authors to my list. I'm not sure what direction I will go with my reading after the Fifty Shades series. Any suggestions on good authors?? Reading seems to relax me. I especially like to read before bed.

I received a very nice suprise from my hubby last week. He sent flowers to my work for no reason. Usually I don't like him to buy my flowers because they just die. However, I did enjoy this nice suprise. It was a very sweet thought. Brownie points for Andrew.

Here are a few pictures we took before church on Sunday. Usually I don't have any with me in them but I managed to get one this weekend. Now if we can only get someone to take on of Andrew and I.







I love my men. I know I mention my wonderful children a lot and I love to post pictures because they are so cute. My family truly is my world. Andrew is a great father and husband. I just hope I make him as happy as he makes me. Aww, i'm so sweet.....I know.  Until next time I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment