Thursday, June 6, 2013

pictures, pictures and more pictures...

I have definitely fallen short with my New Year's hope of blogging more. I don't make New Year's resolutions because I can't keep them. In this case, I guess it didn't really matter what I called it.  I hope to pick back up and fill in some gaps since my last post in January. Wow, four whole months have passed .... time really does fly when you are having fun. It will probably take a few posts to catch up.

Our boys are truly blessed to live on the same road as their cousins Maddie (5) and Jeremiah (4). They spend the night all the time. We have fun no matter what we are doing. They love to jump on the trampoline, help me cook, finger paint, play games, or just play with Grant and Bryce's toys. I love my niece and nephew to pieces. They are like my other children.

"Cousins by blood- friends by choice" Darlene Shaw













In March we went to Mobile for a few days to visit MiMi and Pepaw. We also got the great pleasure of meeting my niece Audrey. My brother and his wife live in California so I don't get to see them often. We took the kids to the park, hung out around the house, dyed Easter Egg's and had a small family gathering. It was a great time and I can't wait to see them again.














I have the wonderful privilege of teaching a great Sunday School class at church. They kids range from ages 3-6. They are so cute and incredibly goofy. They like to go outside, blow bubbles, race, paint pictures, and play games.

"They may forget what you say but they will never forget the way you make them feel"  Carol Buchner








This is only a little of what the Davis family has been up too. We also went to several birthday parties, Maddie and Jeremiah's T-ball games, our first family trip to a waterpark, Grant's 4th birthday, doctor check-ups, and attended VBS. Too say we are busy would be a huge understatement. I am glad things are starting to slow down but I wouldn't trade my life for anything. We are truly blessed by the Lord.

"Be greatful for small things, big things, and everything in between. Count your blessings, not your problems" Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment