Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weddings

To say that we have been busy lately is a complete understatement. We always have something going on, I guess with two kids that is to be expected. This upcoming weekend my mom is coming in town. Andrew is in a wedding and we needed someone to watch the kids. So Friday night we have a rehearsal and dinner to attend. Saturday we are taking the kids to a birthday party and then getting ready for the wedding. I do hope Mom will stay Sunday night b/c i'm off work Monday for Columbus Day.....yes one of the perks of working at a bank. Hopefully I will actually get to spend sometime with her. I don't get to visit with her as much as I would like. So yet again another weekend will fly by. I am excited about spending some time with Mom, seeing some old friends and I might even doing a little dancing Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment